Pictures are here
Went there. Played. Won some games, lost some. Came back
The trip there was full of switching between snow, rain and nice weather. It was a pretty good drive with lots of car conversation that made it go fast. The drive back wasn’t too bad until about 40 miles out of Bozeman. It was about 1:50 in the morning and my co-pilot Logan was doing his darndest to keep me a wake. Good thing he was there.
I got some sun burns to prove the weather was super nice too.
Highlights of the weekend:
- Onion Eating Contest
- Burritos(They were so good, OMG)
- Not getting hurt and my body feeling good for once
- The bathroom break between Colfax and Spokan(it really was the most amazing feeling leaving that bathroom)
Lowlights of the weekend:
- Losing to that yellow team on Sunday morning
- Forgetting a white jersey
- having to go to that other field on campus and then having to come back only to find out the team had left that we were suppose to play
- Driving 9 hours both ways(I just hate driving, but don’t really care that I did it)